Books Online Returns Policy
Intertype, the owner of Books Online, is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 45 days of the shipping date – WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!
- If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, email firstname.lastname@example.org including photos of the issue. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue. We will advise you if the goods need to be returned (you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label) or whether they can be disposed of (thoughtfully of course).
- In all other cases, the buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
We do not accept any returns after 45 days from the shipping date.
- To cancel an order, please contact Intertype (email@example.com) as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will attempt to cancel your order and provide confirmation within 24 business hours. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
- All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
- To exchange your purchase, simply contact Intertype to place your new order. Your exchange will ship within 1-2 business days after receiving the returned item(s). Please note, the buyer is responsible for return shipping unless the original item is defective or damaged in shipping.
Custom Printed Items
Please note that the return policy for custom or personalised printed products differs from generic printed products. Custom printed products cannot be returned unless they were damaged in shipping.
Damage Caused by Improper Usage
Goods that are damaged by improper use will not receive a replacement or a refund.
For any further inquiries please contact our customer service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call (03) 9830 6619 (M-F)